Tuesday, June 30, 2009

serenity in progress


This was a great inspiration for my art career.This was one of those drawings that just felt right.I had a lot planed in this picture ,but half way threw, spilled coffee on it.I was able to salvage half the paper and felt it happened for a reason.Still it is in progress ,but I feel the place I had to crop it was the perfect picture.More would have been to much and taking away from my true subject.I named this after the true feeling I felt about her when drawing it.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful!! who knew spilling coffee could come in so handy!! All your pencil drawings are really amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I really love the details and you've put so much attention to them. The hair, the blades of grass... breathtaking! ^^

    ReplyDelete

 
Click to join everydaymatters

Click to join everydaymatters